Friday 5 June 2009

So...hey guys...its been awhile since i've updated my blog...so now i am.hehe..so for the past few weeks?..i guess, pretty much the same though.
im in my mid term exams..and Tuesday is the last day..economics paper1..not looking forward to it.but i am looking forward to this holiday.HEHE.
last week was jamming week..just my family, i brought 2 of my guitars with amps my uncle with his guitar and keyboard.So we ended up staying till midnight.which was pretty cool.HEHE.
Ow2...on the back home..i saw a forest burn all the way from seria highway till lumut.pffffttt..how i hate those poeple..........did i mention how i hate them?..
So that was saturday night..then there was another jamming session on the following night which was held at my aunts house at lumut..we pretty much ended up staying late again, which was cool.HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment