Monday 20 April 2009

Hey guy's, soo this is my second post.It's getting late so im about to go to sleep.Just finished my economics notes..and now searching for sources for GP. Abd i got like...five poem commentaries due this week soo im my  time is pretty filled in. Just today, my left eye hurts...lost focus.so i'l be seeing the doctor this saturday.
Guy's, im having trouble uploading my video's to Facebook, you-tube and my blog..so like i did change the format to Mp4,3gp,wmv..etc. But every time i upload it, there's this pop-up text saying that my video can't be processed or this video cannot be converted?..soo i really in a need of help.Thanks :)
Im cuurently looking for a headset, i saw this headset at the mall(gadong).it was apple, white coloured square shaped. And the other one, i don't know the brand. But it loks cool though,i mean both looks cool.heheh.
But quality wise..apple?..soo i need feed backs, if any of you guy's have any info.Please i would appreciate it.ayte!
See yaa~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment